Known Issues and Limitations
Here are some known issues, limitations, and things to be aware of. Should any of these issues get in your way, please let us know right away.
- It's not possible to see per-stream input metrics in the app, only aggregate metrics.
- Pagination query parameters are ignored in List APIs (eg: GET /pipelines, /streams, /connections).
- Custom stream retention settings are not yet user-facing. For now, contact support if you need help adjusting stream retention.
- The REST and Datagen connectors do not currently expose metrics.
- When performing windowed aggregation, you must
group byboth the generated
- Sliding windows (i.e. the
hop()function) require the size argument to be a multiple of the slide interval. As an example,
hop(table x, descriptor(ts), interval '1' second, interval '60' seconds)is valid while
hop(table x, descriptor(ts), interval '3' seconds, interval '5' seconds)is not).
- Session windows are not currently available.
Updated 3 months ago