Here are some known issues, limitations, and things to be aware of. Should any of these issues get in your way, please let us know right away.
- It's not possible to see per-stream input metrics in the app, only aggregate metrics.
- Pagination query parameters are ignored in List APIs (eg: GET /pipelines, /streams, /connections).
- Custom stream retention settings are not yet user-facing. For now, contact support if you need help adjusting stream retention.
- The REST and Datagen connectors do not currently expose metrics.
- Common Table Expressions (CTEs) are not currently supported.
- SQL has a large number of reserved words. To use a reserved keyword as a column, table, or similar identifier, use backticks (e.g.
`reserved-word`) to quote it.
- Expressions in a
selectthat aren't explicitly given a name will be given a generated column name such as
EXPR$1. Use the
askeyword to provide a name (e.g.
select 2 + 2 as hopefully_four ...,
select to_timestamp(ts) as ts ...).
- When performing windowed aggregation, you must
group byboth the generated
- Sliding windows (i.e. the
hop()function) require the size argument to be a multiple of the slide interval. As an example,
hop(table x, descriptor(ts), interval '1' second, interval '60' seconds)is valid while
hop(table x, descriptor(ts), interval '3' seconds, interval '5' seconds)is not).
- Session windows are not currently available.
Updated 25 days ago
Did this page help you?